It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like…

Christmas! I don't normally decorate my house this early but I'm on a virtual home tour for charity and the filming is this Friday. Little Girl and I spent the better part of the weekend doing all this. Hubby LOVES a real tree but we haven't had very good luck in years past (think Charlie Brown trees) and I was lucky and snagged this gorgeous one on my neighborhood facebook page for only $75! It was Little Girl's idea to put the candles on it and I'm in love with them. It's so fun and festive and just what I needed! :) I'll share pics of the family room tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving! Teresa








3 comments:

jenny summers said...

i love your articles and the way you write them

carol summers said...

cant wait to share this article with my friends

harmony said...

Your home is as beautiful as YOU are. Oh and "Little Girl" too!