Photo Contest FREEBIE!

I mentioned last week that Bagette Dad and I came up with a different kind of freebie shortly before he passed. Now that I don't have his help in regulating comments and mailing bags, things are going to be different. We ARE still going to give out bags (of course!) and, periodically, do freebies. 

For this freebie, we are doing a PHOTO CONTEST! Get your creative juices flowing and take some cool photos of your bag(s) that you have gotten from us. Please NO photos of just your bag, we want FUN photos!!!! Your photo must have a Green Bag Lady bag somewhere in it and plainly visible.

Here are some pics we have gotten over the years. You can go see all the bag photos from everywhere in the world on THIS Pinterest page. 

Send your photo entries to me at: greenbagladyteresa (at) gmail (dot) com 

Deadline for sending photos to me is Thursday, July 22, 2021. 

I will be sharing the photos with some of my bagettes who will pick their 10 favorites. We will then post those 10 to be voted on by ALL of you. The top THREE people will get one of the prize packs in the photos below. The prize packs will all include 2 Green Bag Lady bags, one set of travel silverware, one set of metal straws/straw cleaner and one of my favorite toothbrushes. I'm also going to include some surprises in the box to make it more exciting. 

This contest is open to USA entries only. I apologize to all our wonderful international friends but the cost of shipping a prize box is simply too much. :(

Get out and take some photos! I can't wait to see them. :) Teresa






1 comment:

Unknown said...

cyclosporine eye drop This medication might cause obscured vision or other vision issues. If any of these happen, don't drive or do anything more that could be risky until you know what this medication means for you. While applying this medication, your eyes will most likely sting or consume for a brief time frame. This is not out of the ordinary.