Bread Machine Banana Bread

I’ve been using the same banana bread recipe for my bread machine since 1997, the year I got my first bread maker for my wedding. I love the recipe but since I’ve been gluten free I’ve only been making it for my family. However, we had a batch of sad bananas that were screaming to be made into bread and I decided to finally try subbing gf flour for regular and see how it went. It turned out great! 

Here’s the recipe:
1 egg
1/2 cup milk (any kind)
1/2 stick butter (can sub vegan) melted
1 1/2 ripe bananas sliced
1/2 cup sugar (can sub coconut sugar)
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups all purpose flour (or gf flour, I used one in first photo)
1 tbsp baking powder 
1 tbsp cinnamon 
Add ins (optional): raisins, craisins, walnuts, pecans, pumpkin seeds, chocolate chips 

Throw it all in bread machine pan and use quick bread setting. Easy as pie! 😊😊 🍌🍌 Teresa

P.S. In the photo below I used pumpkin seeds. I really wanted to use walnuts but I didn’t have any. Definitely doing them next time!