Workday Wednesday

Many random things here today:

Pics 1-2) Pouches for Little Girl to give sorority sisters. Their animal is the frog and I didn't have much of the fabric so had to piece together. I also used my ribbon printer to make the AET accent. :)

Pic 3) The teeniest of masks for a 2 year old! Sharpie for size reference.

Pics 4-6) Upcycled letter jacket into a pillow for a friend. Extra fabric made an earbud pouch too!

Pic 7) Giant flakes coming down early this week, I couldn't resist trying to get photos on black fabric.

Pic 8-9) I haven't decorated for Valentines in years. I was putting away the Christmas stuff and couldn't resist getting them out. I'm so enjoying them! I made that banner YEARS ago and it's always nice to get it out of storage and let it breathe. :) <3









2 comments:

Lee said...

Valentine decorations - so pretty ! I love the frog pouch too!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thank you Lee!