Africa Bags!

Look at these great photos from my friend Sally on her trip to Africa. I love that she took 20+ bags to hand out while she was there. I love seeing the bags on all these wonderful people! Thanks Sally--Teresa




I passed out half the bags today in on of the shanty communities of Soweto. They were very much appreciated!

I gave away the rest of the bags today. Everyone has loved them and has been so appreciative. The people in the last 2 pics are workers at the tented camp where we did the safari.

Sally L.

Littleton, CO

4 comments:

harmony said...

LOVE seeing them on the African continent too! Yahoo!

Maria said...

That is really, really awesome! What a thoughtful and kind gesture.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Me too Harmony!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

I agree Maria, I'm so happy she wanted to take them with her to share!