Montana Bags!

I was so honored when my friend Erika reached out to me to ask if Green Bag Lady bags could be given away at her book signings. Of course! I'm thrilled to be a tiny part of her journey as an amazing cancer survivor. Her book launches on June 27 and will be available on Amazon. Cheers to your Erika for so many things, having an attitude of gratitude and for being a lovely "bag model!" XOXO--Teresa

********************************************************************************************************
Teresa--

Thank you for sending Green Bag Lady bags for my upcoming "Cancer & Other Things I'm Grateful For" book tour! I'm excited to offer these handmade fabric bags for FREE at each of my events this summer. I will make sure people promise to use them instead of paper or plastic.

Erika K. Wolf
Sula, Montana






 

No comments: