South Carolina Science Center Event

I love this! My friend Anne (blue shirt first photo) works at a wonderful science center in South Carolina near Clemson (where I was in grad school with her husband) and asked if I would send bags for their Earth Day event. Of course! I love seeing the photos of all the little kids and their bags. I know it's bit after the fact but Happy Earth Day again everyone! And, shouldn't Earth Day be EVERY DAY anyway? Teresa

***********************************************************************************

Teresa--

HUGE thank you to Green Bag Lady for making and donating 100 fabric bags to our Earth Day celebration! They were a big hit! Paper or plastic? Fabric! Small changes make a big difference!

Anne and staff at Roper Mountain Science Center













No comments: