Georgia Bag Checking In!

I just LOVE this. Look at this bag number! We are well over 200,000 now and to hear that bag #849 is still going strong warms my heart. Thank you so much Kelly for sending the photo, all your kind words and letting me know that our efforts have been worth it. Teresa

***********************************************************************************************************************

Good afternoon! I just wanted to take a moment to reach out to you, and let you know that bag #849 is still going strong! If I remember correctly, you sent it to me in 2008.  I have sewn and gifted many dozens of bags using your pattern, and I continue to use my originals from that same year.  My mom adores the ones I sewed for her and keeps them rolled up in her purse at all times! My (now grown) children use them as well.  My dad used one as a lunch bag.  Just wanted to let you know what a different you made when you sent me that bag! Thank you for what you do and for making a difference in this world.  

Fondly, Kelly T. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day. I have been reading your blog for a short time and I want to say that you are simply a sorceress, Teresa! My three daughters and I dream of receiving a piece of magic in the form of your bags. We have been sorting garbage for a long time, use plastic bags as little as possible and do not drink water from plastic bottles. We live in Russia, and here it is not easy. Even buying coffee without a plastic lid is difficult. We beg you, tell us how we can get your incredible bags for our family? teuf3@rambler.ru