UPDATE: New Zealand Chapter

Yay! I love library bags. Such a great use of fabric and learning rolled in one! And, Bagette Olive, I know who Bluey is because my 25 year old daughter and my husband LOVE the show. I have to admit, it is super sweet and hilarious. So glad the quilt group is making bags and sharing them. Keep up the amazing work in NZ. It's one of my goals to get there to visit! XOXO--Teresa

*******************************************************************************

Teresa--

66 library bags were donated today and shared between two community libraries in Palmerston north.  The bags were made by members of Rose City Quilters, Palmerston north as part of our community  outreach work. Just in time for1st week of NZ winter school holidays. Many bags were suitable for children. Especially the "Bluey  fabric bags. Bluey is an Australian cartoon show for little kids.

Bagette Olive Ruby
Coordinator, New Zealand Chapter




No comments: