New Hampshire Bag Lady


Hi Teresa,

Thank you so much for the bag you made me, I so love the roses, and you have inspired me as I knew you would. Since I received your bag yesterday, I have made 2 of them today. I am a major beginner when I saw how yours was done a light blub went off and I got it, so thank you so much for showing me how to do these and I, for one, will make you so proud and start making more and giving to my friends and family to use and go green!!!!!!

Thanks again and have a wonderful Holiday Season!

A Fan for Life--Rose in NH

1 comment:

Titina said...

Hola soy de Argentina provincia de Entre Rios Gualeguaychu,me encanto tu idea yo hace 18 aƱos que reciclo ropa renovando distintos modelos creo que esto de las blsas lo voy a implementar besitos mi email es lauri_bauer@hotmail.com