Mod Green Pod


Look what I got in the mail today. Isn't it gorgeous? It's organic too. The wonderful Nancy Mims of Mod Green Pod sent it our way to make bags. I have to tell you, it is taking every ounce of my will power not grab this fabric, run home and whip out a few bags. I can't wait. I know the ladies on Sunday will love it too. I will post more photos of bags made out of it soon! While you are over visiting the Mod Green Pod site, check out the Room Creator, you can put any of her fabrics into the room, even the CAT! I love it! Nancy is one my new favorite people.

What are you going to be for Halloween? I will have photos up after Saturday. Also, if you are in Nashville, don't forget to join us this Saturday at the Whole Foods in Green Hills. We have 200 bags to give away for their 2nd year anniversary! Teresa

PS, Freebie below ends tomorrow! Get your kids a bag. ALL kids will get one! Leave a comment!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I have some fabric to send you. Where does it go?

Bagette Dad said...

Hi Shawn,
Send an email to bagettedad(at)gmail(dot)com. We will send you an address.