From my little sister. . .

I’ve been walkin’ down memory lane all day.  My Little Flower (my niece) worked really hard to help clean the house/put up Christmas decorations with me & we are almost done! I pulled out my Santa w/sequined stocking too & she got jealous that I have more than one stocking… I wonder if she thinks that means I get more stuff from Santa?!  Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I pulled out your Christmas present (gift bags) from a couple years ago & used them to wrap some gifts during quiet time.  The Little Flower used her time to wrap gifts & decorate a box to put under the tree.  We’ll see what’s in it!  I also pulled out the ornament she made at VBS this summer & thought you’d enjoy seeing what it means to reduce, re-use & recycle in our house.

Enjoy!
Jane

No comments: