Other sewing…

I am on fall break. Yay! And,  sewing through my to do list. This was first on the list. 

My Texas friend Amy has an adorable little boy who gets all Little Man's hand-me-downs. In one of the boxes was a dinosaur costume from a few years ago. Everette is dino crazy, perfect for Halloween. And, his new (16 weeks) baby sister will be this tiny dino hatching from an egg. No pattern, just made it up as I went along. I hope it fits!
I told Amy she had to send photos. I can't wait to see Zori in this. Her little face popping through the hole. The bottom is open so they can just slide her in and put the shoes (free pattern here) on her tiny feet. I hope they have some green or pink socks to complete the look!
What are your kids going to be for Halloween? Big Girl is going to be a flapper, Little Girl a native american and Little Man a ninja. :) Teresa

PS: This baby dino egg hatching costume can be ordered from my etsy shop HERE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I plan to be a Tiger. What about you??

Lacey said...

Could I order one of these!? This is just what I need!!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Lacey--

I don't really sell them. And, I don't think I could get one done for you and shipped by Halloween. Sorry!

Thanks for asking though.

Unknown said...

Can I order one? This is perfect. My 3 year old loves dinosaurs and will be a dinosaur for Halloween. I thought his baby sister could be a dinosaur egg! This is perfect

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Hi Jennifer--

You aren't the first person that has asked. Can you send me an email? My address is in the about section of this blog. Thanks for asking. :)

Teresa

Anonymous said...

Hey what type of fabric did you use to create the egg?