Photo Finish Friday

Check out this photo I took last week. Notice the rainbow in the clouds around the sun. I think it was this rare phenomenon. WOW!!!!
My friends Judith and Richard's blog. Nice.

Ice, ice baby.

A step in the right direction!

Wow.

Cute DIY.

If my girls were still little I'd make them one of these. Sigh.

I need to make one of these. (for embroidery on the go!)

I hope you have a great weekend. My house is still wrapped in plastic. There is a mold removal team there as I write this. I still live in a hotel. I dream of sleeping in my own bed. Teresa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sildenafil 50 mg is utilized to treat erectile brokenness weakness in grown-up men. works by loosening up the veins in the penis, in this way permitting the bloodstream into the penis when the individual is physically energized.