Workday Wednesday

I have been a busy little beaver this week. One of the first things I did was machine maintenance. This was long overdue, especially on this machine. Poor thing. It has been kind of clunking along for a while. No wonder. Lots of dust and needed a good oiling. It now runs like butter…
 Likewise on this serger, really needed a good dust extraction and oiling…
 After that was done, I serged a pile of handles…
 Made some large, sturdy bags for Meals on Wheels in California…
 Finished the wine bags that I talked about last week
And, in helping to kickstart Green Bag Lady MN, I am sending home with Bagette Dad (he is visiting this week) a couple of big stacks of serged bags with handles and a large bag (made from fabric samples) of fabric too…
What are you up to? Do tell. Teresa

4 comments:

Tami C said...

You sure have been busy! When I saw your first picture I thought you had broken you machine! lol You sure have been busy. I went shopping today. Was just going to Home Depot to get some molly bolts. I came home with the mollys and and a new washing machine! We didn't bring it home as they are going to deliver it on Tuesday. :-)

Marie W said...

California has finally outlawed plastic bags. Starts next year, but many of us are already using earth friendly bags. Thank you for all you are doing to encourage everyone to us cloth or some other earth friendly bag.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thank goodness it was not a broken machine Tami!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks for your comment Marie, I think that is awesome about CA!