Photo Finish Friday

The deer are back in full force. Here is a 12 pack! Notice how they are shedding their fur. We will start seeing babies soon which is my favorite!

Little cousin in the dress I made and showed you HERE. Such a cutie!
Love this.

To make for Little Girl. (love that fabric!)

Simply stunning.

Pretty.

Whoa.

This is awesome.

Happy May Day! What are your plans for this weekend? I'm going to a wood burning pizza oven party tonight and I can't wait! So good. My sister is here until tomorrow and we've had a great time. I haven't been as productive as normal (no Workday Wednesday this week!) but I'll be back in the swing of things soon. Have a good one! Teresa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

it is wonderful! very cute)))

Lori said...

she is adorable and the dress you made is cute. love seeing the deer come this close so you can get pictures. how fun for you all.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Nikolay!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Lori, she is adorable. She is quite the little talker. :)

Unknown said...

It is very beautiful! And shows that are made with love and kindness ))

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thank you, fun to make!