Workday Wednesday

It has been a busy week for me. Lots to get done and lots done (in between tennis matches that is!). Here is what I've been up to…
Made a zip pouch for Big Girl and her upcoming travels. This one has a boxed bottom which she requested. I used this tutorial. Not much different than the zip pouches I have been making. I like that this one stands up!


 Made curtains for Little Girl's room…
 And, Little Man's room too…
In the process of making a dress for Little Girl, I made one as a prototype that was too big. But, it fit a friend perfectly! Maura got a new dress, it even has pockets!
 I used some of Harmony's Vein fabric to make it…
Still more on my to do list. There's always MORE on my to do list! What about you? Making some fun stuff? Please share! Teresa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pouch is so adorable !
Love the dress !
Please keep sharing the pictures and projects !

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Mary Alice! I'll keep sharing as long as all of you keep reading. :)

MissesStitches said...

I love the pouch and the fabrics you chose for it. The dress is lovely, especially in that fabric. I really like the braid you put with it.

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Misses Stitches. Still a lot of sewing to get done but I keep getting distracted! Ha!