Yummy Vinaigrette!

I told you a couple of weeks that I have been playing around with cookie recipes. I've been doing the same with salad dressings. I've mentioned several times that I eat a salad for lunch almost daily. But, I've been really trying to eat less sugar and oil that are in salad dressings. I have finally come up with a vinaigrette I love eating all the time!

Yummy Vinaigrette
Gluten Free, Vegan, Sugar + Oil Free

4 cloves minced garlic
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried thyme
2 tsp dijon mustard (sugar-free)

Add ingredients to blender, run on high for 1 minute. Or, you can put all everything in a jar with a tight lid and shake vigorously for 1 minute.

Salad above is romaine, spinach, carrots, cucumbers and pea pods. I did add sliced almonds too. I would have added a hard boiled egg if I hadn't been too lazy to make them!

Enjoy! Teresa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks very good! And we make the vinaigrette by another)))

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

I hope you try it! :)