Workday Wednesday

Whew! Where has the week gone? Oh my. It's been a busy one, of course. I actually taught a mini sewing class to Little Girl and 2 of her friends on Tuesday and Thursday of this week. I think they did more giggling than sewing. Ah, to be 13.

I finished this custom hoop from my etsy shop
 I recruited Little Man to help make pet beds. I'll show you the finished ones next week…
Much to hubby's chagrin, I took away his favorite pair of (severely falling apart) jean shorts. However, in chopping them up for pet beds, I saved the pockets to add to a Green Bag Lady bag…
In the spirit of back to school, Little Man got a new pencil case, courtesy of his mom. He would not allow me to put a TeresaMade label on it…
I made a stand up pouch for ME! Finally. I have been thinking about it for a while. I love this vintage elephant fabric that I have been hanging onto…
For the inside, I used vintage fabric that belonged to my mom. I have been hanging on to this last piece for 10+ years…
And, while I was at it, I made some other pouches from my stash of vintage cloth. These 6 are available in my etsy shop if interested…
My entire sewing area is still a complete disaster. None of you came to help me last week and now it has gotten worse! Ugh. Teresa

No comments: