Photo Finish Friday

Oh Aspen trees, I love you. Photo from camping earlier this summer.
Just about the cutest thing ever. Watch the 22 second video.

I need these in my life.

Supe cute dresser upcycle!

I guess we have to start thinking about this! Except, if we put ours out too soon, the deer eat them!

Speaking of which, this is one of my fav recipes.

My kind of comfort food.

What are you up to this weekend? I'm going to try to make it through Saturday and then decompress. Our house is on a home tour for charity tomorrow. Still a lot of cleaning and junk to hide, but not very motivated due to the funeral this week. So hard. So very hard. Giant sigh accompanied by silent tears. Hugs to all of you and thank you for your kind words this week. Very much appreciated. Teresa

2 comments:

Tami C said...

Love the upcycled dresser! Kenny and I used to own a VW van and we loved it!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

I know, it's adorable! I would love to try and make one. Just have to find the right dresser!