I'm here!

Although it may seem I have fallen off the planet, I'm still here! Big Girl and I got back from Nashville Monday night and I've been trying to dig out from under a pile of stuff ever since. We had a great time, saw great people and attended great events!

On Saturday morning I was driving from East Nashville to Southwest Nashville and kept running into the Music City Marathon at every turn. Arg. Took me forever to get to Bagette Ann's house…
 Finally got there. I have forgotten how beautiful the flowering bushes are in the spring!
The Nashville Bagettes got an industrial serger that is AWESOME! I got to zip a bag through it. Amazing.
My sweet sweet Godchild after her First Communion on Sunday. I gave her a necklace, a little jewelry box and an angel bear. My mother gave angel bears to all her grandkids for their First Communions…
Former co-workers at a party Sunday night. Bagette Jessica is in the center…
The party was for my former Dean from Belmont University who is retiring after 35 years! I'm so glad I could be at the dinner.
Monday morning Big Girl and I visiting Vanderbilt University and Belmont University. She liked them both. We didn't get to tour campus due to a torrential downpour. Bummer.
 We were able to sneak in lunch and coffee at Bongo Java though. Brings back great memories.
So fun! Great to see everyone. I need to stay for more time the next visit! Teresa

2 comments:

Tami C said...

Glad you both had a good time!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

We did Tami, now I'm just trying to catch up! :)