Photo Finish Friday

Another icy day photo.
This is all kinds of awesome.

Every job Kirk ever had. (for fellow GG fans)

Pretty cool.

Bagette Dad will love this.

You had me at chocolate.

You had me at lemon.

You had me at peanut sauce. (on my to do list!)

I can't imagine our country without the EPA, can you?

Well, well, here we are at Friday again. My tennis tourney has been going well. My doubles partner and I won 4 matches and play in the finals tonight, wish us luck! Little Girl has been working as part of stage crew for the musical production of Legally Blond at her high school. We are going to see it tomorrow night. Can't wait! What do you have planned? Teresa

2 comments:

harmony said...

Beautiful... just like you. How was the play?

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Harmony. Play was great! Super cute and funny. :) Can't wait to see Big Girl in Mary Poppins at her high school in 2 weeks!