ANNOUNCING Zaporizhia, Ukraine CHAPTER!!!!!!

I AM ABSOUTELY GIDDY ABOUT THIS!!! Our first Green Bag Lady chapter in the UKRAINE! We have been hoping for such a long time that a group would get started there. We have so many requests for bags from this region and love that Liia and her group of volunteers have taken on the project. YIPEEEEE! Teresa


Dear Bagette Dad,
Dear Teresa,
We are ready to present you some pieces of our work!
The students and teachers of our school have made their own fabric bags and are going to give them for free to other people next week on a special event at school. Thank you very much for your ideas and help!
Best regards,
Liia and school 31, Zaporizhia, Ukraine

6 comments:

Nita said...

It has been wonderful to watch the impact you have made, as one after another a new chapter opens. I have not used a plastic bag since I won my first one (two, actually) from one of your draws. When they are soiled, I throw them in the wash. I have made more and now keep several in each vehicle so they are always at hand when I go shopping. I just wanted to give you a high five and say thank you for what you are doing: being the change you want to see in the world. :)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Nita--

What a nice comment, thank you! So glad that you don't you plastic bags any longer. I wash mine all the time too!

Would you like to start a chapter of Green Bag Lady too? It sounds like you are already making them, all you would have to do it put the label in them. Please think about it, we would LOVE it! :)

Teresa

harmony said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is great news!!!!
Yahoo!!

eli said...

Congrats Teresa! and all the team!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Harmony!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thanks Eli!