Photo Finish Friday

St. Mary's Glacier--Idaho Springs, Colorado
Cute upcycle. Love the indigo! (thanks Marianne)

I mean, I do have some rhubarb in the freezer

This is awesome! (8th graders!)

I could stare at these all day.

I'm on board with this DIY.

I've been making granola and now want to make these but using coconut sugar.

And, one of my former students made this AMAZING MOVIE. It's less than a 1/2 hour and soooo good. She is one of my fav students of all time and incredibly talented. I hope you will take the time to watch it!

Ah, the weekend. However, with April here for a week, I feel like it's been a long weekend of adventures for the past week! I have to get in my sewing room today and tend to some neglected alterations that are begging for attention. I hope you have some fun plans that include lots of laughing  and smiles for miles! :) Teresa

No comments: