Alaska Part 1

My family and I spent last week in gorgeous Alaska. Big Girl is a camp counselor up there for the summer and we were able to spend 4 of the 6 days with her. We landed in Anchorage and immediately drove to Seward. We explored the town a bit, amazing views!

Our second day in Seward we took a boat trip through Kenai Fjords National Park. Everything I pointed my camera at was so beautiful. I took WAY too many photos. Here are a handful…



 Sea lions!






 Glacier…

We got to see a whale, sea lions, sea otters and glaciers. All of it amazing. If you haven't been to Alaska I highly recommend a vacation! Teresa

3 comments:

Marie Weathers said...

I would be in heaven there, except for the cold. Blue skies and the water is so blue. That is my favorite color. How was the weather temperature wise? I don't do cold very well due to Arthritis.

veta said...

Wow! Great photos. Happy Friday!

harmony said...

Lovely!!! So glad you were able to all go.