Old + New Arizona Bags!

I met my friend Marlene in Italy. Yep, we were roommates on a study abroad trip to Genoa when we were both in graduate school at Clemson University. We didn't know each other before the trip but were put together in the same "dorm room." We got along great from the start and remain friends today. Sadly, I don't get to see her as much as I would like, but when we do get together it's as if no time as passed. To me,  that is the indication of a lifelong friend! She was here a couple weeks ago and I sent her off with a handful of bags to keep and distribute however she wanted. I always LOVE seeing bags from the beginning of the project. Here is #1886 checking in! Teresa
Enjoying my second generation of Green Bag Lady bags (almost 10 years apart)!!! Thank you Teresa for another and for giving me even more to give away. I'll be sending to Linda K,  Lisa BJessica K & Paula K in the mail!!!

Marlene
Phoenix, AZ

No comments: