Photo Finish Friday

It's cake season around here again. Wait, is there NOT a cake season? Probably not. Maybe it's just lemon cake season again. I love this recipe so much, so delicious and bursting with mouth puckering goodness!
I added the mint leaves for a little touch of green and love them!
Smart little buggers!

Wow. I say I love you a lot!

Recycled pallet garden!

This house! Oh my!

I started listening to this podcast recently. Love!

Interesting!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! Not quite sure what the weekend holds so far. Hoping to get some things done around the house, including sewing some bags. I'm down to my last few alterations (hooray!) and then can get on to restocking my etsy shop that has been sadly neglected as of late. I have lots of pouches cut out, just need to move on to the next step. What's on your agenda? I hope fun stuff! XOXO--Teresa

No comments: