Workday Wednesday

Guess what? I've been busy. No surprise there. Wish I wasn't fighting a terrible cold, but it is what it is. Gah. 

These are bags I sent to Big Girl for her sorority sisters. I made them out of cute lightweight fabric so they could easily stuff them in a pocket or a backpack to have ready all the time.
I even printed out Gamma Phi Beta ribbon and attached a little clip for keys or a lanyard. She told me all the girls loved them! Hoping to get some photos…
I hemmed some pants for one of my neighbors and turned the extra fabric into a bag (of course) in which I delivered the pants. Ha!
Bagette Lori and I have finished 13 freebies to send off to Bagette Dad. Yes, 13! Such fun goodness coming up people, stay tuned!
 I'm meeting with my ladies here on Sunday so here is a pile of bags for us to work on…
 And, a pile of handles…
 Four pet beds to stuff…
 With all of this! Maybe I need more than four?
What are you up to? I would love to hear. Make me feel better by telling me all the goodness going on in your life! XOXO--Teresa

1 comment:

MissesStitches said...

How nice of you, to make bags for Big Girls Sorority Sisters! Way to go! I find myself making lots of pet beds, lately. Just replaced some worn out towels and two mattress pads, so they can be made into great pet beds. People keep giving mer their scraps. . .