ANNOUNCING: Philly Chapter!

So excited that Donna emailed a couple of weeks ago about starting the very first chapter in Pennsylvania! YAY! Thanks Donna, you are off to a great start. I love that she made 2 bags for her friend from extra fabric. Let's give Donna a warm welcome--Teresa
Hello Bagette Dad and Green Bag Lady!

I am going to visit a friend in Maine tomorrow so I just made one bag for her and planning on a second for her, too.  Here are the bags I made for Shirley...made from fabric I had for at least 20 years!

Donna
Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA Chapter 

1 comment:

dinhdiepphuongtrinh said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Hương Lâm chuyên cung cấp máy photocopy và dịch vụ cho thuê máy photocopy giá rẻ, uy tín TP.HCM với dòng máy photocopy toshiba và dòng máy photocopy ricoh uy tín, giá rẻ.