Photo Finish Friday

Look what is looking in my house! Love!
Welp, I meant to post more yesterday, was in the process, then got sidetracked by a migraine. Ugh. No, I hadn't added in any more foods lately and I didn't eat anything weird so no idea. Which, is always worse than not being able to pinpoint something to avoid in the future. Gah. I'm beginning to think that I may never know all the causes and just have to deal. Big sigh. But, it does make me appreciate the healthy days all the more, so, bring on those healthy days! I'm hosting a holiday sale at my house tonight and tomorrow so good thing it didn't interfere with that. If you are in the area, please come! You can get info on the TeresaMade facebook page. Cheers! Teresa

1 comment:

harmony said...

Glad you are feeling better! Hope the holiday sale was a huge success. You do such lovely work.