A Tribute to Bagette Aunt Frances

If you read my last post (Photo Finish Friday, June 11) you know that my 99 year old Aunt Frances (Bagette Dad's sister) passed away last Thursday. Quite a blow to lose my dad and aunt in the same week. What you might not know is that Aunt Frances was one of the very first Bagettes! She made 100s of bags before the arthritis in her hands got so bad she could no longer sew. Bagette Dad even had special labels made for her to put in her lovely bags.

Posts about Bagette Aunt Frances:

Aunt Frances Bags

Aunt Frances Freebie (yes, she made all those bags!)

A bag she made me (and I still use) and a cute story from Little Girl.

Another Aunt Frances Freebie

Aunt Frances Visiting Nashville

Amazing Aunt Frances Part I

Amazing Aunt Frances Part II

Aunt Frances Shopping

Aunt Frances Muffin Recipe

Great Nieces and Nephews Decorating Her Bags








3 comments:

Harmony said...

What a woman!!! What a force! What a life! I LOVE knowing she is the first Bagette! How sweet and wonderful is that. HUGS to you and every Bagette far and wide - what a movement she helped found!

Heather said...

I love reading about Aunt Frances. Its hard to lose an Aunt, I was blessed to have wonderful Aunts who were always able to help me or just lend an ear. True friendship!!!

Unknown said...

cyclosporine 100 mg is utilized to forestall organ absolution in people who have gotten a liver, kidney, or heart relocate. It is generally brought with different meds to permit your new organ to work ordinarily. It has a place with a class of drugs known as immunosuppressants.