Photo Finish Friday

 

This is a photo of Bagette Dad (far left) and 5 of his 6 siblings. Bagette Aunt Frances is second from the right. Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while will remember me talking about Bagette Aunt Frances in the beginning years of Green Bag Lady. Aunt Frances was 18 years older than my dad. She made bags for several years until her arthritis got so bad she could no longer sew. I’m sad to say that Frances passed away today at the age of 99. She slipped into a coma last Friday, the day my dad went into hospice. Good bye Aunt Frances. You were an amazing woman. All of your siblings are now in heaven. Teresa


3 comments:

Carol V said...

Awe, hugs and prayers my friend.

Harmony said...

I like to imagine that they are having a grand reunion together!

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Thank you Carol and Harmony. 😊😊😊