Vacation Part 4. . .

After San Francisco, we went back to Gualala for 2 glorious days. Hubby and I in matching hats. I bought the hat first, he kept trying to steal it from me. I bought him his own. It is the only thing that matches in our wardrobes, lest you think we are one of "those" couples. . .

Kayaking and canoeing on one of Gualala's many rivers that meet the ocean. . .


There is not much more that a 4 year old needs except water, goggles and underwater G.I. Joe. . .

More ocean. . .


Hiking with Harmony on the last day. . .


Check out Little Man's hair. . .

What we were looking at in the last photo. . .

In the evenings, on Big Girl's insistence, we played A LOT of Scattergories. Sus (Harmony's Hubby) and Little Man made a great team. . .

Back tomorrow, off to meet all the Bagettes and cut fabric and catch up after 3 weeks of vacation! Teresa

No comments: