Happy Halloween! A bit late…

I hope you had a great Halloween. This is three of my colleagues and I being complete art geeks. We are CMYK, like the printer inks. Yep, being the true art/design nerds that we are.
I took my kids out for a little pre-trick-or-treating at a couple Bagette houses. This is Barbara (she is Maine meets Nashville)…
 This year I had an indian girl, and Angry Birds pig and the cutest ninja I have ever seen…
We also stopped at Bagette Kathleen's house and got to see Mr. Bagette Kathleen too!
Hope your Halloween was a wonderful one! Teresa

2 comments:

harmony said...

LOVE your costume! (But I thought you would be a panther for sure.) No idea what an Angry Pig thing is?? Must be too old. Looks like fun and I can't help but remember that LAST year I was IN Nashville. :)

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Ya, maybe I'll be a panther next year! :)

Angry Birds is an app for your phone, it's a game, the birds get the pigs.