Workday Wednesday

Well, here we are at another week! Where does the time go? I have been doing TONS of alterations so haven't gotten a whole lot of fun sewing done. But, it's always nice to have some extra cash. :)

I did finish the wine totes that I started last week. They are for the same person who ordered the tennis bag. See, one of them even matches her tennis bag!

They turned out so cute. I really need to make a big batch of these to have on hand. I should probably make a batch of tennis bags too. Hmmmmm. What are you doing these days? Do you get more done in the summer or less? Teresa

2 comments:

Melissa Graham said...

These are really cute. I always get less done in the summer because my two kiddos are home and still seem to think mom is their personal entertainment. 😉. I am so blessed to get to be home with them though, so I usually don't complain too much. I also get to be a big kids and have fun too.

Melsdaisypatch at gmail dot com

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

I agree Melissa, I'm in the same boat. I think I'll get a lot done but then it's a lot of hanging with kids. They are hilarious though and we have lots of fun!