Cyber Monday Harmony Organic Cotton Sale!

Organic Cotton Plus is having an amazing sale on all of Harmony Art organic cotton! 25-60% off on all Harmony's wonderful fabrics. YAY! Go. Get. Some! It is PERFECT for making sheets (which are SO very easy to make!) And, most of her fabrics are 110 inches wide which can even make king size sheets and duvet covers. Here are some pics of bedding I have made…

King duvet for my bed.
 Queen sheets for Harmony's bed (kitty!).
 Queen sheets and pillow cases for Harmony's guest bed (I get to sleep here!).
 Full size sheets for Little Girl's bed.
What a great sale. I used mostly this cotton sateen for sheets. Only $20/yard if you buy more than 5 yards. That is a STEAL for organic cotton of this quality. You won't regret it. I promise. Oh, AND, because her fabric is so wide, it is perfect for quilt backs too! Happy cyber organic cotton Monday! XOXO--Teresa

No comments: