Photo Finish Friday

My friend Marlene sent this photo to me this week. It is my mother, my aunt and me at Marlene's wedding in 1997. Oh my, I teared up looking at it. My mom passed away in 2005 and my aunt in 2012. I loved them both dearly. I became very close to my aunt after my mother passed so her death (and horrible illness for years beforehand) was so hard to take. I'm even having a hard time typing this. I feel so much for all of you who have lost loved ones especially at this time of year.
Great job FedEx!

AND UPS!

So sad. So very sad. Needs to stop. (Thanks Samantha)

Needed everywhere. (Thanks Wendy)

Maybe I should organize my fabric like this!

These look yummy + easy. I always make cinnamon rolls on Christmas Eve to enjoy the next morning after gift opening.

I'm having a sale at my house this weekend and my sister is visiting. Fun! So excited for all the great peeps I get to see. Hope you have some yummy plans too! XOXO--Teresa

2 comments:

harmony said...

Awwwww three lovely ladies.

My heart goes out to you.
xoxoxox

MissesStitches said...

What a wonderful photo of you three--and a wonderful memory of when you were all together. The "anniversary" of my father's death is coming up in January (2015), but I still have my mother--age 89! Don't we wish we could keep everyone close to us!!