Photo Finish Friday

My present for hubby for Valentine's Day.
Wow. These are cool.

Field trip!

I love this kind of thing.

Ooooh, this looks yummy!

Can't agree more.

Amazing photos.

A reason to go to the post office.

I'm in Minnesota right now. My niece is getting married tomorrow. I'll be sure to get a photo of me and Bagette Dad for you all to see. :) I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday. Any big romantic gestures you care to share? We are pretty low key about the holiday at our house. It's never been a biggie for me. Wishing you a lovely weekend! Teresa

2 comments:

harmony said...

BEAUTIFUL gift for hubby! You are so talented!

For 27 years, Sus and I have exchanged hand-made cards on Valentine's Day. No gifts, no chocolate, no flowers but a hand-made card is a must. I then stick them around the house in random places so that we happen upon them unexpectedly. After 27 years that's a lot of hidden love letters! :)

Peter said...

Apart from the company names that you have mentioned, there are more companies which eco-friendly, plastic-free products, Zero waste product bags and also company supplier. That is the name of those companies.
• Greenupward
• Goingzerowaste
• zerowastehome.