UPDATE: Parker, Colorado Chapter

I love love love everything that Marianne is doing and she is so great about updating all her social media. She is an amazing quilter too and has written several books you should check out! Teresa



The director of the Goddard School in Parker invited me to speak to another class about Green Bag Lady. That is my second visit this year! I took along a batch of white bags for the students to decorate with crayons. They love individualizing their free fabric bags. Some of the students even wanted to decorate the inside. I also took a trunk full of patchwork floor cushions stuffed with batting scraps to donate to the classrooms.
I finished the last few bags for the Parker chapter's big goal of 2019. We've made 105 novelty print bags for underprivileged children, within the next couple of weeks, I'll place a donated gently used book inside each bag and donate them to a school for teen parents and their youngsters.

Marianne
Chapter Coordinator
Parker, Colorado
Parker Chapter Blog

No comments: