UPDATE: Parker, CO Chapter

Look at what Marianne has been up to! YAY! Such great bags for her hubby and another preschool visit in the books. She is SO productive and amazing, I don't know how she gets so much done! Keep it up Marianne--Teresa
My husband is sooo supportive of everything I do including GBL Parker chapter. So I've made him a set of bags in golf and cycling (2 of his passions) themed fabrics for taking his packed lunches to work. I'll add them to his Christmas stocking. 

I did my third Parker chapter classroom visit for the year. It's always fun spreading the word about GBL and Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.  We make simple white reusable shopping bags for school visits, so that children can decorate their own bag with crayons.  They really seem to enjoy the process! (photos below)
Bagette Marianne
Chapter Coordinator
Parker, CO (blog)




I I

No comments: