More Masks!

I am so pleased to report that many of the Green Bag Lady Chapters are now sewing masks! YAY! First off, we have Bagette Marianne in Parker, CO. She has made a ton! Way to sew Marianne. She makes hers a little different than I do. You can find out more + her pattern HERE.
 Look at all of them!!!!
Then we have the Nashville Chapter going gangbusters too. Vanderbilt Hospital has put out a call for masks and they are helping to fill the void. Way to go Nashville Bagettes, I adore you!
And, reader Mary Alice is making them too! Look at the adorable ones she has made! She has already made 35. Awesome. Love it, keep sewing Mary Alice!

Wanna jump in? Please do, and send me photos of what you make and I'll feature you here too! Go, sew! Teresa

Quilting cotton mask tutorial HERE.
Knit mask tutorial HERE.

No comments: