Workday Wednesday

Hello there, it's been chilly willy here lately! I made a quilt top for my nephew and his wife who are expecting a little boy in June. Yay! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to quilt it myself or take it to my long arm lady. I'm really not a fan of the actual quilting process so I'll probably end up having her do it. The multi colored deer fabric at the top of the photo will be the backing. 

I've also been an avid pandemic puzzler as of late. I love watching tennis (Australian Open), looking at the fire and putting together a puzzle. SO, look at this SUPER CUTE one that Harmony sent me for my upcoming birthday! I LOVE it! She even included a photo of both of us with my Nashville Bagettes in 2010! LOVE! Enjoy the rest of your week--Teresa





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ليس من السهل ايجاد  افضل شركة اثاث مكتبي من وجهة نظري ستار وود افضل شركة  جميع منتجاتنا بجودة عالية ومواصفات مطابقة للمعايير العالمية شركتنا واحدة من اهم وأبرز الشركات الرائدة في مجال  الاثاث المكتبي  يمكنك ايجاد كل ما تحتاجه شركتك فلا تتردد في التعامل معنا.