ANNOUNCING: SW Harbor, MAINE Chapter!

I could NOT be more thrilled to announce this special chapter. Bagette Barbara has been a long standing Bagette starting with me in Tennessee, then Colorado, then Washington State, then Washington DC and finally settling in Maine. YAY! Our first Maine chapter. Let me know if you live in Maine and want to help Barbara, she's looking for Bagettes. Happy Monday--Teresa



Hi Teresa,

Here's a photo of the first recipient of a fabric bag from my Maine Chapter of Green Bag Lady. She is posing with her bag and one of my annual homemade Easter butter lambs.
The second photo shows some recently made bags ready for distribution.
Happy Easter to you and your family.  Feel free to post these photos on your GBL blog.

Bagette Barbara, Coordinator
Maine Chapter Green Bag Lady🐳