Updates

Hey there, I have some updates for you:

1) I felt fine after my second Pfizer shot. Just a sore arm. I felt well enough to go on my Sunday run. YAY!

2) Bagette Dad is doing much better! He is back at my sister's house temporarily and will move from there to a comprehensive assisted living on Monday. He will have a great one bedroom, meals and sounds like lots of great activities to keep him busy as well as continuation of his rehab activities. I'm so excited that he's feeling well enough to make this step.

3) THANK YOU to all of you who have sent greetings to Bagette Dad. He LOVES all of them. He's accumulated quite the pile! If you want to send him another one, great! Same address. If you haven't sent him one, please do! Just email me and I'll give you the details. teresa(at)vanhatten(dot)com 

Cheers to all and hope you are having a great week! Teresa

No comments: