From Bagette Barbara

 Thanks Bagette Barbara, you are the best! XOXO--Teresa

Hi Teresa.

Glenn and I extend our sincerest condolences to you and your family on the passing of your dad. I remember meeting him in Nashville when he attended one of our GBL meetings at Belmont University as well as visiting with him in your homes in Nashville and Colorado. I remember how he travelled with his own recliner chair, and I remember him showing me how he folded fabric bags so well when packing them up for shipping in order to get the lowest possible postage charge. Those sweet memories will forever live in my heart and bring smiles to my face.  

Here's a photo of me with Bag #9604, the first bag you gave me when I met you in Nashville. I thought of you and your dad yesterday as I stood by the ocean and marvelled at the beauty of Mother Earth. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Love from your friend and Maine bagette,

Barbara

No comments: