Scraps!

I have a big bin in my sewing room that I have been tossing scraps into for months. I have SO many from mask making that are so cute I can't just stick them inside a pet bed. I finally sat down and organized them by color. In the past,  I have pieced them together to make zip pouches but have found they don't sell very well. Why? I don't know as I think they are super cute but, I guess, customers prefer one print to a pouch.

I follow Bagette Marianne's quilting blog and she does the most amazing quilts from her scraps! I love the scrappy quilts she has been making lately with the solid white in between the scrappy squares. So cute! Check out her blog to see her process. I'm not as talented of a quilter as Marianne but I would like to try my hand at some small quilts to use some of these fun scraps. I'll let you know how it goes! 

The last 2 photos are from the Green Bag Lady Germany chapter. They use their scraps to make bags! I love them, they turn out SO adorable. I just don't think I would have the patience to make them as I'm used to whipping out bags in mere minutes. I'm thrilled that they take the time to do these and I would imagine the people who get them are in LOVE with them!

Let me know how you use your scraps. Would love some ideas! :) Teresa

Photos from Marianne's blog:


Photos from Green Bag Lady Germany Instagram:




No comments: