Happy!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. I hope you had a lovely day with friends and family. I have been in my sewing room constantly this week getting many items for a huge wedding out the door. The biggest of which was a gorgeous dress for a very special bride. Everything left tonight and the big day is Saturday. Such a cute couple with much to be thankful for. I’m grateful today for all you peeps. I love your comments and treasure all of you from many corners of this pretty planet. 🌎 Hugs from Colorado. ❤️❤️❤️ Teresa


2 comments:

Harmony said...

SOOOO incredibly thankful for Green Bag Lady project and the woman (and bagette dad) who made it a reality! Thinking of you all this day and every day!

Unknown said...

Awwww, thanks Harmony! Thinking of you too ! Love you! :) Teresa