Workday Wednesday

I have been super busy, as you can imagine. Between alterations, Etsy and getting ready for the holidays, it's nonstop. I have added/revised a few tennis things in my etsy shop. I've always had the large first aid kits but have now added a smaller version that includes (drumroll) tennis ball shaped bandaids! How cute are those? I'm giving some of these smaller pouches to my tennis buddies for Christmas. I have added tennis elastic hair ties to my etsy repertoire as well. I did a custom peace sign fabric purse for a special someone and special order volleyball pouches for a team in my neighborhood. I'm in the process of 19 little hockey pouches for my neighbor who has a daughter on a hockey team. Whew. Off to the sewing machine! XOXO--Teresa







1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.