Puzzling

I've always loved doing puzzles but have never allowed much time for them unless I'm at the cabin. However, during this never-ending pandemic, I usually have one going on the coffee table here at home. These are the ones I have done in the past couple of weeks. I prefer 1000 pieces but I'm not picky. I'm a member of our neighborhood Facebook puzzle group so we just pass them on after we finish them. It's a great way to puzzle without buying new ones! :) How about you? Have you become a pandemic puzzler? Teresa

PS--The Prince one Big Girl gave me for Christmas so I'll be keeping that one!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

omeprazole 40 mg is likewise used to forestall stomach ulcers and causticity that might be seen with the drawn-out utilization of pain relievers. It has a place with a class of meds known as proton siphon. This medication should be required one hour before dinner, ideally toward the beginning of the day.

Harmony said...

OMG - YES! YES! YES! Puzzles are my go to for when I am stressed. In fact, I really need to start one today!
PS the other comment on this post is SPAM. uggh... grrr..

Tami C said...

When I was working at Regis University, we used to have a puzzle going in our lunch room. It was one of the best things about that job. We were all coffee drinkers and the puzzle was on the way to the coffee machine. Amazing what puzzles can do for your mind!