Things

I've been a bit MIA over here. I'm lost in a sea of prom and bridesmaid dresses! Ha!

1) This was supposed to be Photo Finish Friday last week. I love the dancing rainbows on my living room ceiling complements of crystal candlesticks on my dining table. I live in a disco! :)

2) Egg dying on Sunday. Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

3) Special order Snoopy pouch from my etsy shop.

4-5) Finished 26 pillow covers from grandpa's shirts for all the grandkids to get at a celebration of life. Love this kind of project!

6) Amazing wood burning pizza oven margarita pie on Saturday night with super fun neighbors.

7) Collected, cleaned and sent off mascara wands to Wands for Wildlife. Love that upcycle!







1 comment:

Lee said...

Oh my - Wands for Wildlife? I will start doing that!